School of Computer Studies
Innovative department committed to produce globally competitive graduates in the field of Computer Science and Information Technology responsive to the challenging needs of society.
Committed to provide quality education by ensuring efficient and effective delivery of instructions through appropriate adoption of technological innovation to complete in the global environment.
- Produce globally competitive graduates by providing comprehensive programs and up-to-date learning.
- Equip students with activities for personal and moral development.
- Uphold culture of teamwork, discipline in learning and exploring the hardware and software technology.
- Produce students skilled in programming, networking, database management, troubleshooting and expert on system analysis and design by providing thorough trainings.
- Develop understanding of professional and ethical responsibilities.
- Empower graduates to become effective agents of change in demonstrating proficiency in problem solving by using the computer in the pursuit of helping the community, locally and globally.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Bachelor Science in Computer Science (BSCS)
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT)